Rental Inventory Specialist generally works Monday – Friday at our warehouse preparing orders to go out and counting in orders as they return. Some of the daily tasks completed by our Rental Inventory Specialist include:
- Use commercial equipment to clean and press linens, napkins and other fabrics
- Use an event pullsheet to gather items from our warehouse to prepare outbound orders for our client’s event
- Once an order is returned, count the returned items back into inventory and process them accordingly
- Assist with loading and unloading rental items into company and client’s vehicle
- For more details about this position – review the full job description here
Immediate Opening Available – $10 per hour – 20-30 hours per week depending on need & person’s availability. Position works between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
To apply for this position – complete the employment application below.